Friday, November 5, 2010

Here We Go.....

Here we go AGAIN!!! Yes, I said again. I have not posted since Feb.

But I feel it is time to change everything in my life, AGAIN!!
I know, I keep using the work AGAIN, but this seems to be the theme to my life.

The other day when I told my husband that I was going to embark on this new well rounded fitness program, Body Back Online, he didn't have to actually do it, but I could tell he was rolling his eyes. And I could just hear what was going on in his head..."How much is it going to cost us this time, how much will she spend at the grocery store on CLEAN, HEALTHY food that will go bad because she will quit in a week.....AGAIN!!"

Or is that what was going on in my head??

Either way, I am super excited for what is to come.
Can't wait to tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment